Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Best day of my life


We often see each for we have our own lives and living in a different city. So when time allows us to meet I consider it the best day of my life.

I recently had lunch with my sister hours from her  flight schedule. She was here for academic stuffs and to check her students under her supervision who are having summer practicum.

I don’t know why I’m writing this but for sure deep in my heart a lot of reasons to be thankful with my Sister. She is the one who pushes me to chase my dreams, to step my feet into this jaded city world, to get a life out of our native land for she knows it’s one of my small dreams to live in my own, work and be independent. 

She financially provides me at times when I was looking for a job. I know my words are not enough to say thank you and even thou I’m still on the path of looking and searching for my dreams. Waiting for it to turn into something you are always there for me smiling and listening to my rocky road journey. 

I assure you my loving sister that I’m living my life to the fullest and have burn all my bitterness in life….lol

Thank You

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life!


 Life is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment