Monday, May 23, 2011

Lucban Quezon: Pahiyas Festival 2011

Lucban, 3-4 hours south of manila, is an upland town in the province of Quezon :one of the largest Philippine provinces in terms of land area. The province is Postcard perfect itself and still has the provincial charm with the distant shadows of the mighty Mount Banahaw and rolling farmlands in the background.


It was a long drive, good thing I secured one magazine and phone are loaded with good music. It helps  me when things get boring down the road. One thing I hate about this travel is that we are not able to reserve a room online. All hotels are fully booked so we drive through one town to another and good thing lady luck is with us.

I love the hotel we stayed in, for a moment I though I was in bali as I stepped out of our hotel. Waking up, seeing the manicured garden, neat pathways and bali inspired structures make me knock my head off. I took so much pictures of the hotel and until now I can’t decide to what picture to post. Sorry if there is no picture of bed, I’m bad when it comes to bed it looks disaster but I assure you it look very attractive.

 I woke up early 4:30 in the morning and this beautiful sunrise welcome me.

And these words echoes: 

" Life is a series of these moments. Everything else is just waiting for them"
  -Ian Thomas



oh how I wish I could own this two beautiful chair....dreaming...sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do:)

To check more with the colorful Pahiyas Festival pictures you can visit and comment here: Pahiyas Festival 2011

Life is good!


  Photography by me and Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment